Are you interested in joining our team?
NorVap Engineering Ltd are looking for an experienced CNC Setter/Operator for our growing factory in Skipton.
- Setting and running CNC milling machines (Haas, Mazak & Doosan)
- Checks on parts produced
- Following works instructions and processes
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Able to set and operate CNC milling machines,
- Able to program is advantageous but not essential.
- Able to read and interpret CAD drawings.
- Experience Setting 3 & 4 Axis milling machines
- Experience working to tight tolerances
- Experienced in setting and operating CNC milling Machines.
- Either Fanuc, Haas or Mazak controller knowledge is essential
- A keen attitude and desire to grow with the company.
Good time and housekeeping skills are essential, the ideal candidate must be confident working both as part of a team and on own initiative.
The shift for this role will be 14:30-01:00 Monday – Thursday, 40 Hours.
- Competitive salary, shift allowance and overtime.
- Childcare vouchers
- Length of service schemes
- Employee pension